The Christmas carols we hear, the colourful decorations on the shops, the gifts, foods, and Christmas trees, mean only one thing: Christmas has arrived once again.
Christmas is the best time of the year to reach out to families and friends and let them know that we always think of them. No matter how far or near we are, a simple “thank you” could bring happiness into each other’s lives.
“Get Creative With Me”. This is an invitation from my Facebook Page to join me in celebrating Christmas by posting your original poetry or letter to friends and families, or to someone you love.
Here’s one from Nathan: A thank you message…
- Thank you for making me special-the things you do, the words you say, and the love you gave me.
- Thank you for making allowances when I did not show my better side.
- Thank you for showing me you care.
- Thank you for your patience and the comfort of knowing you will always be there for me.
- Thank you for putting everything down to be with me.
- Thank you for letting me be ME.
- Thank you for taking the time to prepare a lovely dinner for me.
- Thank you for believing in my dreams.
- I appreciate you so much for being truthful.
- Your laughter is so contagious. Thank you for showing me that life can be fun too.
- Thank you for going to the dance with me and tried not to laugh at me when I struggle with my steps.
But most of all . . .
- Thank you for loving me. I’m so grateful I have you in my life.